Every girl goes through that crucial age of getting periods. The age when you first get your period may vary from one girl. Some get their periods early while others are late. The general age of girls getting their periods is 12 years. However, they might get their periods at the age of 8. So, it is difficult to predict the right age when you might get your periods. The when will my first period come quiz online is a fun and exciting way to predict.
Changes in the body before periods
Periods are a completely natural occurrence in young girls. It is a normal part of growing up for girls. Girls undergo many changes in their bodies before getting periods for the first time. It is the first step towards womanhood. Some of these changes include:
- Breast growth: The first change you will notice before periods is the growth in the breast or nipples. Your breasts gradually become larger and the nipples start to show. Young girls will notice breast lumps on their chest. These are known as breast buds. Girls get their periods two or three years after their breasts are visible. Once you notice your breasts or nipples coming out, your body will go through other changes.
- Pubic hair: Once you have noticed your breast buds, you will experience the growth of pubic hair. At first, you will grow a few strands of hair. However, gradually there will be more hair. With time, pubic hair can get thicker and curlier. They grow under your arms or near your thighs.
- Vaginal fluid discharge: Another natural change that most young girls can experience. This happens right after you have noticed visible growth in your breasts. In this body change, your vagina discharges a white fluid. It starts almost six to twelve months before the beginning of your first period. It will be the beginning of the menstrual cycle.
- Body shape: With so many changes occurring to your body at one time, your body is likely to change. The size and shape of your body will change as you are about to get your first period. These changes take place fast initially. However, later, the changes are slow. You can notice changes in your weight and height during this phase. You can keep track of these changes when you finally get your periods.
How to take this quiz?
Girls who are experiencing the above changes in their bodies, take this quiz. It is easy to understand and does not take a lot of time. There are some simple steps that you need to follow in this quiz. Some of these easy steps include:
- Go to the online website where you wish to take this quiz.
- Click on the ‘start your quiz’ option.
- You will get 30 or more questions on a blank page. You need to click on the ‘start’ option to view all the questions.
- You will need to answer all those questions.
- After answering these questions, the page will display an automated result based on your answers.
- Finally, you will receive your prediction of when you will get your first periods.
Type of quiz questions
As already mentioned, you will get different questions in this quiz. The page will reevaluate the result based on your answers. Some of these questions include:
- Are you getting lower belly cramps?
- Does your stomach feel bloated?
- Are your breasts sore?
- Are you experiencing mood swings?
- Did your pubic hair start growing?
There are many other questions that the quiz displays. Young girls need to consider these hormonal changes before taking the quiz. It is an automated quiz. There are many online sites where you can take this quiz. The when will my first period come quiz is all about fun. Young girls visit these online websites to predict the first day of their period. So, find the best website and take the quiz today!